Re: [MoM] incorporating phyutility into the packages

Hi Andreas,
No problem. I am sure I added to the confusion there. I have added the bare repo on Alitoh from "Pushing to git.debian.org, creating a new bare repository on Alitoh." but haven't pushed yet. I have my local git repo with the debian folder from the svn. For this part, "git import-orig --pristine-tar /path/to/package_version.orig.tar.gz", I did  git import-orig --pristine-tar phyutility_2_2_6.tar.gz using the package from the release. I have branches master, pristine-tar and upstream. There are edits that will presumably need to be made (following the instructions from https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/ presumably) before it is ready to go, so should I wait to push until that is all ready or go ahead and git add all and push? Sorry for all the questions, but I am getting there.

Take care,
Stephen