Re: itk-4.5 and python

>> There have been recent patches that address some of these warnings.  I
>> backported them to the "release" branch, which will become 4.5.2.
>

>> The python wrapping is in flux.  We could do a short online hackathon
>> to work on remaining issues if you are interested.
>
> I'll get back to you on this, but probably only next week.
>
> Considering that the builds with Python bindings are quite time consuming,
> could builds with python bindings also be sent to the dashboard? - Could I
> do this?

Yes, that would be excellent!  We have a wrapping section of the
dashboard [1]. A dashboard submission can be set up as described on
the wiki [2]. Python wrapping can be turned on like this build [3].

>> Another library to consider packaging is SimpleITK [1], which has very
>> good python wrapping.
>
> Would you be so kind as to file a RFP (Request for packaging) bug with the
> Debian bug tracker (and CC debian-med)?
>
> https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

Bug reported [4], although I used the reportbug program in the link
provided, which did not give an option to add it to an RFP category or
to CC anyone in the mail.  How should I have done that better?

Thanks,
Matt

[1] http://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=Insight

[2] http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git/Dashboard