Re: itk-4.5 and python

Hello Matt,

On 02/27/14 04:51, Matthew McCormick wrote:
This is a long standing issue that effects many projects.  I've pushed
a patch to stage based on the comments in the bug report and will do
my best to get it resolved.
Great.

There have been recent patches that address some of these warnings.  I
backported them to the "release" branch, which will become 4.5.2.

The python wrapping is in flux.  We could do a short online hackathon
to work on remaining issues if you are interested.
I'll get back to you on this, but probably only next week.

Considering that the builds with Python bindings are quite time consuming, could builds with python bindings also be sent to the dashboard? - Could I do this?

Another library to consider packaging is SimpleITK [1], which has very
good python wrapping.
Would you be so kind as to file a RFP (Request for packaging) bug with the Debian bug tracker (and CC debian-med)?

https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

Many thanks,
Gert