Re: Want to package FISH for Debian - is there any source for the documentation

Hi Todd,

thanks for you quick and helpful response.  Yes, CC-BY 4.0 should be OK.

Meanwhile we digged a bit more into FISH and discussed some issues.  You
might be interested in

   https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2014/02/msg00178.html

May be the code is relying on some 32bit / old gcc features and does not
work any more as reliable as it should ...