Re: [Debian-med-packaging] python3-fitbitscraper 0.1-1 MIGRATED to testing

On 15/02/14 16:39, Debian testing watch wrote:
> FYI: The status of the python3-fitbitscraper source package
> in Debian's testing distribution has changed.
>
>   Previous version: (not in testing)
>   Current version:  0.1-1

Thanks to all the people at the Sprint (especially Andreas) that helped
me to get this packaged!

I am still working with the upstream of python-fitbit to resolve a
dependency issue on that package and I am looking forward to working
with Luca for packaging HEAVyBASE.

It's a pleasure to be involved in such a great community.

Iain.

--
urn:x-human:Iain R. Learmonth
http://iain.learmonth.me/

GPG Fingerprint: 1F72 607C 5FF2 CCD5 3F01 600D 56FF 9EA4 E984 6C49
Please verify out-of-band before trusting with sensitive information.

[[[ To any GCHQ or other security service agents reading my email: ]]]
[[[ Please consider if any professional body code of conduct to    ]]]
[[[ which you subscribe requires you to follow Snowden's example.  ]]]
[[[ Your professional membership, chartered or incorporated status ]]]
[[[ may be at risk.                                                ]]]