Re: Updating fis-gtm package to 6.1

On Tue, 11 Feb 2014, Andreas Tille wrote:

As far as I have read Dominique's (and more importantly Thorsten's mail
who was perhaps partly wearing his ftpmaster hat, thanks Thorsten - I
was hoping for input like this) the question was rather rhetorically.

Oh, no, it was not meant to be rhetorically.

The (implied) answer is that there is no really good way to support
different versions from a security point of view.

As Bhaskar wrote, all needed patches will be supplied by upstream and we just have to apply them.

Maybe we should document everything on a Wiki page ...

  Thorsten