Re: Need some help for Java package

Hi Olivier,

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 11:03:10AM +0100, Olivier Sallou wrote:

> I asked upstream with a ticket about missing class. They added it in
> their svn codebase (so not needing to package the whole dependencies for
> a single class).

Great!

> So you need to reupdate the git codebase (pristine etc..) with latest
> from SVN (zip archive file has also been updated).
>
> With this added class, the code  compiles correctly.
>
> I have updated patches to latest code, patching "should" be ok.

I can confirm that the package builds (changes pushed).  I'm a bit
worried about the lintian warning:

W: giira: missing-classpath libglpk-java
N:
N:    None of the jar files contained in the package declare a Class-Path in
N:    their manifest, but the package depends on at least one java library.
N:    That means that either the dependency is not needed or at least one of
N:    the JARs should include a classpath.
N:
N:    It is important to keep the classpath up-to-date to allow the automatic
N:    detection of dependencies at run time. Having a Class-Path element in
N:    the manifest allows for painless transitions if the class path of the
N:    dependencies of the library ever changes.
N:
N:    Failing to do that means that for every change in class path, all
N:    rdepends must update their wrapper scripts, which is a lot of work for
N:    nothing.
N:
N:    Severity: normal, Certainty: possible
N:
N:    Check: java, Type: binary

Any hint where to add this classpath?