Re: Need some help for Java package

On 02/10/2014 08:16 AM, olivier.sallou@codeless.fr wrote:
> On 02/09/2014 12:57 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
>> Hi,

>> I've got response from upstream that the code is available at
>>
>>    http://ics.hutton.ac.uk/svn/tablet
> means an other package dependency packaging....
> and may be others. I had a quick look at svn, and it contains too other
> jar files (flamingo, scri-commons) that may need themselves packaging.
>
> Olivier
>>> Anyway, giira have this code (at least the one class they use), to
>>> compile their program.
>>> They should include the code or link to the used libraries.
>> It seems to be a different codebase anyway - so my suggested fallback
>> to ask upstream remains.
hi andreas,

I asked upstream with a ticket about missing class. They added it in
their svn codebase (so not needing to package the whole dependencies for
a single class).

So you need to reupdate the git codebase (pristine etc..) with latest
from SVN (zip archive file has also been updated).

With this added class, the code  compiles correctly.

I have updated patches to latest code, patching "should" be ok.

Olivier

--
Olivier Sallou
IRISA / University of Rennes 1