Re: [MoM] snp-sites (Was: I would like to submit a package to debian-med)

Hi Andreas, all

I am including a bit of information on what actually is a SNP on the long the decription of the snp-sites binary.
I was also thinking of adding the usage details like:

Usage: snp_sites [-mvph] [-o output_filename] <file>
This program finds snp sites from a multi fasta alignment file.
 -m        output a multi fasta alignment file (default)
 -v        output a VCF file
 -p        output a phylip file
 -o        specify an output filename
 -h        this help message
 <file>        input alignment file which can optionally be gzipped

Do you think this should be included in the long decription?

Also for the run time library package, I have written this spiel:

 Installation of the shared library of the snp-sites is done through this package.
 This library allows python bindings through the Boost python Library.

For the development library package I now have this:

 Both static libraries and header files of the snp-sites program are
 installed through this package.

What are your thoughts on this?

Regards,

Jorge