Re: bedtools version 2.18.0

Hi,

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 07:23:08PM +0100, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:

> DFSG 2 says that the source must be included. So if the PNG has been
> created, for example with gimp, there should be an XCF file
> available and part of the package ...

As long as the author of the graphic really stores it in XCF format.
Since we usually have less chances to really know what upstream has on
their harddisk I would not spent my time with pure speculation and spend
time / loose momentum with beeing overly picky about this since I can
not see in how far this is helpful for anybody.  I do not think that
DFSG was written in the mind of blocking us.