Re: bedtools version 2.18.0

On Sat, 14 Dec 2013, Andreas Tille wrote:
Personally, I have no problem with this.  I also have the feeling that a couple
of years ago, it would not have been a problem.  However, I have the
impression that now it is important for Debian that images are rebuild from
their source.

I do not think that this is a real problem for PNGs.  At least I had
never personally any problem with PNGs.

DFSG 2 says that the source must be included. So if the PNG has been created, for example with gimp, there should be an XCF file available and part of the package ...

  Thorsten