bedtools version 2.18.0

Le Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 12:33:18PM -0500, Aaron Quinlan a écrit :

> It has been over a year since the last bedtools release, and as such, we are
> happy to roll out version 2.18. There are several changes in this new release
> and the credit for all of the new (the result of a lot of hard work on his
> end) and forthcoming functionality goes to Neil Kindlon in my lab. The full
> details of the release can be found here:
>
> http://quinlanlab.org/software-releases/bedtools-2.18.html

Hello everybody,

today BEDTools version 2.18 was released, this is great news.

Anybody, please feel free to update our package.

I started to inspect the source, and found that for some PNG images of the
documentation, we have the SVG source and for some we have not.  Moreover,
there is no explanation on how to rebuild the PNG from source.

Personally, I have no problem with this.  I also have the feeling that a couple
of years ago, it would not have been a problem.  However, I have the
impression that now it is important for Debian that images are rebuild from
their source.

I am just too tired to do this.  Maybe too much years as a packager eroded my
motivation.  I want to deliver software, not to nitpick on upstream sources.

So anybody, please feel free to update our bedtools package.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,