Re: [fis-gtm] ready for upload - needs sponsor

>> I'm still working on recollecting where I left off.
>
> Please be as verbose as possible about any problem you might face.  Luis
> mentioned some login problems (which I do not remember).  Just let us
> know any hurdle you need to take.

Hi Andreas,
Well, I have no clue as to where I left off. :( It took me a bit to find my GIT debmed workspace.

Apparently I was sitting on a commit for V6.0-002. I merged my changes with yours and bumped the version to V6.0-003 in debian/control and debian/get-orig-source. Please take a look.

I don't fully grasp how the watch file works, but that URL looks wrong. This is the URL that get-orig-source uses:
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/fis-gtm/files/GT.M-x86-Linux-src/${PKGVERSION}/fis-gtm-${PKGVERSION}.tar.gz

get-orig-source is a script that Luis gave me. The watch file from my branch seemed to use that script.

If it helps, the  SourceForge CVS repo is up to date.

I have not tried to do a build yet, because I don't remember how to do it. Apparently it's so drop dead easy that I didn't bother to leave myself any notes.

thanks,
Amul