Re: [fis-gtm] ready for upload - needs sponsor

Hi Amul,

can you give any status update.  As far as we can see we were *very*
close to an upload.  It would be a real shame if we would miss another
Debian release.  While the next freeze data is "far away" I think a year
is a short time for finishing our plan to package VistA.  I would love
to see our internal deadline for uploading FIS-GTM until 2013-11-05.

Could you please confirm that the Git repository is up to date and
reflecting the proper upstream version of fis-gtm.  If yes I would like
to start working on some remaining lintian issues that should be fixed.
It somehow seems to me that you do have the impression you need to do
everything yourself.  But this is not the case - we need to coordinate
who does what until what time.

In any case I would relay on your final testing of a package.