Re: Clinica packaging

Il 15/07/2013 15:25, Andreas Tille ha scritto:

> I assume that this new upstream release closes both bugs listed here
>
>    http://bugs.debian.org/src:clinica
>
> Is this correct?  If yes, please add according Closes statements to the
> changelog entry (Closes: #707361, #709719).

Yes. I have somehow missed the bugs page, but now I have added the
Closes in debian/changelog and fixed a last issues with the valac-0.16
explicit dependency.

> Just tell me what you think and I could upload the package.  I can
> confirm that it builds at my side.

I have chosen Replaces: gir1.2-clinica-0.2, that seems reasonable to me.

I have performed another pbuilder round, just to be sure, and all has
gone well on my machine so I would say that you can upload.

Thanks for your support!

Best regards,
--
Leonardo Robol <leo@robol.it>