Re: Sponsoring request: miaviewit-1.0.0

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 03:09:51PM +0200, Gert Wollny wrote:
> It seems like something went wrong with this package: Neither did I get
> any notification from ftp-master, nor did it appear in the new packages
> list. Could you check what's going on - or  tell me how I can check for
> problems?

I think the problem was here sitting inbetween keyboard and screen.  I
think I never looked into this but it is uploaded now.

I did some slight changes:

   1) Using Debian Med team as maintainer
   2) run `cme fix dpkg-copyright`

Changes are pushed.  Package should appear in ftpnew soon.

Sorry for the delay