Clinica packaging

Dear all,
after a kind notification from Andreas about clinica package failing to
build I've decided to complete some pending tasks and I've released
Clinica 0.3.0 and updated the packaging accordingly.

I've pushed the changes to the Debian Med repository and the package
builds correctly using pbuilder on my machine.

It would be nice if someone could give a look and briefly review my
work. I have one concern about dependencies, in particular: the new
clinica ships gir1.2-clinica-0.3, while the older shipped
gir1.2-clinica-0.2. The two packages don't conflict, but I think that
this will leave gir1.2-clinica-0.2 installed after an upgrade. This is
not a real issue (nothing should break) and I think that apt-get
autoremove should clean up this. But still, I'm not very practical about
Debian packages and so I'll definitely appreciate any hint on this :)

Thank you,
Best regards,
--
Leonardo Robol <leo@robol.it>