Re: FreeMedForms new upstream

Hi Thorsten,

On Mon, Jul 08, 2013 at 09:49:17PM +0200, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Jul 2013, Andreas Tille wrote:
> >I have put Thorsten Alteholz explicitly in CC - perhaps he might be able
> >to verify and upload before I can do.
>
> it builds here and I uploaded it.
>
> But according to lintinan this package still needs a lot of care ...

+1

One major thing was the rpath issue what we tried to sort out but failed
in the end.  If you revert what I recently wrote

-QMAKE_GLOBAL_CONFIG:="CONFIG+=LINUX_INTEGRATED" "CONFIG+=dontbuildquazip"
+QMAKE_GLOBAL_CONFIG:="CONFIG+=LINUX_INTEGRATED" "CONFIG+=dontbuildquazip" "CONFIG+=norpath"

you get libraries without explicit rpath set but you later in the
package build process create a failure if some pathes are not explicitly
set.  I might try to fix this sooner or later but considering Eric was
targeting at experimental I think it is OK.  Once freemedforms might
be officially released (and not beta as currently) we should get the
package straight.

Thanks for uploading