Re: FreeMedForms new upstream

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 08, 2013 at 10:39:15PM +0200, Eric Maeker wrote:
> Here is a paste of my svn problem:
>
> eric@debian-testing:~/svn$ svn co
> svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/freemedforms-project/trunk
> ssh: connect to host svn.debian.org port 2201: Connection refused
> svn: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option
> from 'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration
> file.
> svn: La connexion réseau a été fermée de façon inattendue

What do you get if you simply do

   ssh svn.debian.org

as it was recommended to test first in the Wiki page?

If it does not work please try

   ssh -v svn.debian.org

(I assume you have set your user name in .ssh/config as it was advised
in the Wiki.)

> does git repo is also that complicated to use/configure?

I don't consider both as specifically complicated to configure.  It
rather depends from your personal preference of the VCS.