Re: FreeMedForms new upstream

Ok I'm giving up. After > 24h of work/tests, I'm not able to
- get a non freezing debian testing on my laptop (but in VBox with a
compil time near to 3hours)
- correctly configure svn ssh
- reproduce Andreas compilation issue
- understand the subtleties of the rpath/dh_shlibs as freemedforms
does not provide any public libraries
- no available time +++

If the package does not compil on debian testing but compils fine on
Ubuntu 13.04 with the same source package, this looks like a bug in
the Qt packages. I'm not guru enough to inspect this.

No time to create a live USB linux for people who want to test
FreeMedForms at LSM. So I think I'll just make a presentation on
Win/Mac/Ubuntu laptops. That is not the best configuration as the main
package maintainer is debian med. But that's all I can do.

Eric