Re: Introduction

Hi David,

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 03:28:45PM +0200, David Parsons wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I've just commited the changes, pdebuild looks OK, although it does
> complain about some hooks not being found.

I'm not sure what hooks you might mean - my pbuilder run was perfectly
fine.  I fixed a lintian error (you should not Build-Depends on
Build-Essential packages (libc6-dev) by just removing libc6-dev and some
minor spelling, formatting things mentioned by lintian.

> I'll be away for two weeks so don't take it personally if I don't
> answer ;-)

If it's vacation just enjoy it.  We need to wait with the upload until
the source of the pdf documentation is provided.  I also would be happy
if we could sort out the issue that the internal utilities end up in
/usr/bin instead of /usr/lib/kissplice - what do you think about my
suggestion?

If anybody else might be interested in this package as well - you've got
two weeks to provide a patch. ;-)