Re: Introduction

Hi David,

On Thu, Jun 06, 2013 at 11:53:56AM +0200, David Parsons wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am new to the debian-med poject and was hinted to introduce myself here.
>
> I'm a french engineer/researcher in bioinformatics and computational
> biology.
> My main interests are about Evolution and its dynamics but I'm also
> involved in sequence analysis and image analysis projects.

Thanks for the introduction.

> For now, I have just finished (or so it looks) to package kissplice,
> an RNA-seq data analysis tool (more info on
> http://kissplice.prabi.fr/) and I would like to make it available on
> official repositories.

Please let us know if you might have any trouble to use Debian Med VCS
(Git or SVN at your preference).  We will notice your commits and will
sponsor your package to the Debian mirror once you consider it ready.

> Thank you for welcoming me into this group

You are welcome ;-)

     Andreas.

PS: Usually we do not use CC on Debian lists - I just did so because
    I was not sure whether you are subscribed yet.  In future we will
    drop the CC (except if explicitly asked not to)