Re: Introduction

Hi David,

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 04:20:54PM +0200, David Parsons wrote:
> Hi Andreas and list,
>
> I've just svn-injected the kissplice package into the SVN repo.

I've noticed the commit - thanks for your work on this.

> I also tried to update the bio-ngs task file from
> svn.debian.org/svn/blends/projects/med/trunk/debian-med/tasks but
> got the following:
> Transmission des données .svn: Échec de la propagation (commit), détails :
> svn: Can't create directory
> '/svn/blends/db/transactions/3807-1.txn': Permission denied
>
> I suppose I've misunderstood something. Am I not supposed to "add
> the package to the “task”file where it fits the best" ?

Don't worry - I can easily add it.  You are no member of the Blends team
which is no real harm if you just want to add this single package - I'll
do it tomorrow.

> Also, should I svn-buildpackage now or am I done ?

Please try whether the package builds nicely.  It is a good idea
to doe this with pdebuild to make sure that all build-depends are
correct.  I will check the package and will upload or come back
to you with some things that should be changed.

Kind regards and thanks again for your work