Re: Introduction

Hi Andreas and list,

I've just svn-injected the kissplice package into the SVN repo.
I also tried to update the bio-ngs task file from svn.debian.org/svn/blends/projects/med/trunk/debian-med/tasks but got the following:
Transmission des données .svn: Échec de la propagation (commit), détails :
svn: Can't create directory '/svn/blends/db/transactions/3807-1.txn': Permission denied

I suppose I've misunderstood something. Am I not supposed to "add the package to the “task”file where it fits the best" ?

Also, should I svn-buildpackage now or am I done ?

Thx
David