sponsor upload aghermann-0.9.0.2

Yaroslav,

Here's the thing in which that FTBFS is properly addressed.  It's 0.9.0.2 now:
http://johnhommer.com/academic/code/aghermann/source/deb/aghermann_0.9.0.2-1.dsc

If all goes well this time, I wouldn't bother you with version bumps for about
two or three more months, as upstream is setting out to implement automatic
sleep-stage detection, a crazy and quirky feature no serious sleep researcher
will use anyway (or so I am told by one such serious researcher).

Cheers,
Andrei