Re: sponsor upload aghermann-0.9.0

Yaroslav,

Well, AFK means nothing if you own a Motorola Milestone. With patience, you can get a chrooted debian on it, with git, emacs, and all the dpkg-* bits needed to build a package! So here it is: http://johnhommer.com/academic/code/aghermann/source/deb/aghermann_0.9.0.1-1.dsc, with minor corrections.

(We are in Karadag, near Koktebel. There are tons of photos from that location on my G+, of nearly every year since 2007.)

Kudos to whoever thought debian on armel does makes sense.

Cheers,
Andrei