Re: sponsor upload aghermann-0.9.0.2

On Tue, 14 May 2013, andrei zavada wrote:
> Here's the thing in which that FTBFS is properly addressed.  It's 0.9.0.2 now:
> http://johnhommer.com/academic/code/aghermann/source/deb/aghermann_0.9.0.2-1.dsc

building now -- thanks

> If all goes well this time, I wouldn't bother you with version bumps for about
> two or three more months, as upstream is setting out to implement automatic
> sleep-stage detection, a crazy and quirky feature no serious sleep researcher
> will use anyway (or so I am told by one such serious researcher).

hm -- how many stages to be detected?  I thought that those 3 NREM + 1
REM modes are so distinct that their detection should be quite
straightforward...  or my ignorance is shining too much? ;)

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko, Ph.D.
http://neuro.debian.net http://www.pymvpa.org http://www.fail2ban.org