Re: Packaging InVesalius

Hi Thiago,

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 11:45:10PM -0200, Thiago Franco de Moraes wrote:
> > This would be great.
>
> Done. I created a simple manpage.

Cool, thanks.

> I must say that troff syntax is very ugly :)

Yep.  There are people who are using xml2man or similar tools to avoid
dealing with nroff format ...

I just commited some minor and not so minor fixes to InVesalius
packaging.  Please have a close look into the svn commit logs to learn a
bit more about packaging.

There is one remaining issue:

W: invesalius source: missing-field-in-dep5-copyright license (paragraph at line 23)
W: invesalius source: missing-field-in-dep5-copyright copyright (paragraph at line 23)
W: invesalius source: missing-field-in-dep5-copyright license (paragraph at line 26)
W: invesalius source: missing-field-in-dep5-copyright copyright (paragraph at line 26)

You are mentioning the sources to some documentation files but I know
for sure that ftpmaster wants to see these sources included into the
downloadable source tarball.  So please do include these in your next
source release and in case they have different copyright / license
please do mention these as well in the debian/copyright file.

Otherwise I'd regard the packaging as read and if the issue of the documentation
source is solved we could upload to unstable.

Kind regards and thanks for your work on this