Re: sponsor upload aghermann-0.8 please

On Sun, 03 Feb 2013, andrei zavada wrote:
> On behalf of aghermann upstream, I'm asking you to upload the latest version
> 0.8.  Verified build on debian wheezy/sid and ubuntu p (all as before) as
> well as on quantal.

> The link to dsc is here:
> http://johnhommer.com/academic/code/aghermann/source/deb/aghermann_0.8-1.dsc

cool -- done! to Debian and NeuroDebian

> Off-band, can you point me to that miraculous service by which you get links
> in your emails to nifty footnotes, like so [1]?

>  [1] http://fafa.com/link-to-footnote-example

in my emails -- fingers+courtesy to my "readers" ;)

in emails I receive from others in html -- probably smth like

lynx -dump -force_html -dont_wrap_pre http://google.com

NB although that one seems to not be wrapping into [x]...

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences