Re: dcm4che update: managed to build dcm4che-imageio

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 06:20:31PM +0200, Adi Kriegisch wrote:
> To me it looks like there are some data (images, hashes) missing. I
> actually didn't care that much about it because on the one hand there is
> already a patch in the debian/ dir (created by Andreas) that deactivates
> some tests that fail because files or resources are missing from the source
> package and on the other hand I first want to make the whole package
> compile... ;-)

I admit that I might have deactivated some tests but each deactivated
test should be somehow documented.  However, I agree that this is not
the main problem to test a package before it builds at all.

> Probably this could be the reason:
>
> Will continue looking into that next week; probably someone else finds the
> time to do some investigations too? :-)

I'd strongly suggest to do the following:

  1. Commit your work to SVN (it is hard to cope with patches in random
     mails)
  2. Bring up the problem on debian-java@lists.debian.org