Re: CfP - 13th Libre Software Meeting, Geneva, SWITZERLAND

On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 10:07:10AM +0100, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

> > To the organisers: Please tell me whether you regard a workshop about
> > packaging medical applications for Debian would make sense.  I'd
> > volunteer to do so.
>
> That would be fantastic ! But I guess debian cannot hijack an event
> more general...or could it ?

Finally we are gaining for total world domination and so we should /
need to do so, right? ;-)

Honestly: LSM 2000+2001 were hosting DebConf 0.+1. - so why not having
some packaging workshop.  Who does not like it will not be forced to sit
inside the room.