Re: CfP - 13th Libre Software Meeting, Geneva, SWITZERLAND

Le 08/03/12 10:07, Mathieu Malaterre a écrit :
>> To the organisers: Please tell me whether you regard a workshop about
>> packaging medical applications for Debian would make sense.  I'd
>> volunteer to do so.
>
> That would be fantastic ! But I guess debian cannot hijack an event
> more general...or could it ?

Hi Mathieu,

If this concerns Debian in general, it would look better in the
community theme. If it relates to med or accessibility, a workshop
(duration of 3H or 4H max, I think) is relevant to our theme.

For example, last year, a workshop on debian packaging was done during
3H : http://2011.rmll.info/Tutorial-create-a-DEBIAN-package?lang=en

Cheers,
/Johan