Re: CfP - 13th Libre Software Meeting, Geneva, SWITZERLAND

On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 10:54:14AM +0100, Steffen Möller wrote:
> >> Andreas thank you for this message. The workshop about packaging medical
> >> applications for Debian is a good idea. I will try to find a room.
> > Fine.
> Have you considered making this a Debian Med medical sprint?

This would be a bit close to

   Codefest in Bergamo, Italy, July 19-20th ff.[1]

but yes, at least one of these events might qualify as another Sprint in
2012.

PS: At least Genf has a lake even if it does not really qualify as seaside :-)

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2012/02/msg00193.html