Re: CfP - 13th Libre Software Meeting, Geneva, SWITZERLAND

Le 07/03/12 11:57, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> To the organisers: Please tell me whether you regard a workshop about
> packaging medical applications for Debian would make sense.  I'd
> volunteer to do so.

Hi all,

Andreas thank you for this message. The workshop about packaging medical
applications for Debian is a good idea. I will try to find a room.

We hope build a dynamic event. This will allow initiation of exchanges
between communities that do not necessarily have the opportunity to meet
and will maybe lead to new collaborations or projects. If you know of
any health professionals who used tools of debian-med (EHR,
Imaging-visualisation-Biomed tools, ... ), do not hesitate to offer them
to a feedback! This could be very interesting to attract new users.

Kind regards
/Johan