Re: Solved (Was: Git help needed (Was: MIA - Software for medical image alaysis))

Minor additional remark:  While I'm a friend of separate doc packages in
this case the size of the package is what I would consider "small" and
thus I do not see any sense for a separate doc package just to carry the
manpages.  On the contrary - a good -dev package usually comes with
manpages I would rather put some extra documentation into a -doc
package.  I will not insist on this because this is "your" package -
just wanted to make you aware of this considerations.