Re: Git help needed (Was: MIA - Software for medical image alaysis)

Hi Gert,

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 02:07:12PM +0100, Gert Wollny wrote:
> On 11/29/12 13:46, Andreas Tille wrote:
> >Fine.  Regarding upstream tarball:  I noticed that there is no
> >debian/watch file.  I have not checked how to download the upstream
> >source but in any case having a watch file should something we should
> >really gain for.
> Added and uploaded. uscan told me the package is up to date ;)

Cool, thanks.  Not only uscan will be profit from this but also the
web sentinel

   http://debian-med.debian.net/tasks/imaging-dev#libvistaio-dev

Once the package is officially uploaded it contains information about
available and new versions.