Re: Splitting imaging into two separate tasks

On 23.07.2012 20:55, Eric Maeker wrote:
Hi,

How can I manage packages that have the same purpose?
med-cms can include many cms engine (spip, *wiki, dotclear, wordpress...). But should we include the best (according to their use over the web) or only one/two ?

Same thing here: I don't see why Debian Med should spend
resources on clearly non-specific things.

A med-cms (IMO) ONLY makes sense when the cms in question
adds anything related to medicine.

Or else we would need an

	apt-get install med-car-repair-shop-addresses-data

because doctors drive cars.

Karsten