Re: Any progress with FIS GT.M?

Good news.

I just run the build from scratch using the Git version that
is set in the debian/rules, and the process went smoothly.

The project is build from source,  the .deb files are generated
and after installing the package I was able to run (manually)
the three tests that we have, including the threeen1f.m.

So, let me go through Yaroslav's list: