Re: Any progress with FIS GT.M?

Got it,

I'll run a review of the state tomorrow (Thursday)
and report back, following the items in your check
list  below.

   Thanks

       Luis

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 3:42 PM, Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@onerussian.com> wrote:
I am trying to keep my head in a sane state while mentoring ~10 projects
to release before debian freeze point...

otherwise -- I am waiting from you to say "it seems that everything is
cool with cmakification, and produced/installed binaries work as
destined", and may be Luis's "I have built package using current
packaging materials and it looks good -- they installed and I ran XXX
tests without problem", so I could have also a look and then
possibly workout helper settings files under /etc/fis-gts/, and possibly
give a final look to code-base, and upload to Debian.  Or if Luis
detects problems with packaged/installed version -- help to resolve
them.

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences