Re: Any progress with FIS GT.M?

On 06/18/2012 04:29 PM, Bhaskar, K.S wrote:
> [KSB2] Thank you very much, Brad.
>
> We would like to ask if you would be willing to solve the issue with one of two slightly different approaches from what you have implemented.

I just provided the patches as a quick way to solve the immediate
packaging problem for Debian.  It doesn't have to be applied in the
upstream tarball to be useful for packaging in Debian.  We just need
to know that the patch doesn't introduce any other problems/effects.
It can be used as a temporary solution.

Any approach that allows the objects to be precompiled in a DESTDIR
installation before packaging is acceptable.  If you want to provide
a different solution in the upstream implementation that's fine with
me.  Once it is ready then the Debian package can be updated.

-Brad