Re: ITP strap-base - Code-base for Strap - A GUI for aligning proteins by sequence and structure

Hi Christoph,

please use

    reportbug wnpp

to file ITP bugs.  Also a proper long description should be included.
This should in turn be enhanced in SVN.  Please note that the
description on one hand is read by outsiders of biology who should
get enough information as well as insiders who might want some more
details than

 This package is required for Strap.
 Strap is a work-bench for protein sequences and structures.

(copy from SVN).  The fact that the description will be also rendered at
our tasks pages should be a good reason to spend some time in a
reasonably worded text.

Kind regards and thanks for working on this

      Andreas.

PS: Did you recieved my other mails concerning your SVN commits?