Re: Any progress with FIS GT.M?

Hi Andreas,

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

Please note that "some time in June" is to late to meet the Freeze "in
second half of June".  This in turn would mean another two years of
Debian stable without GT.M (at least).

Oops,...

Thanks for pointing this out.
I should have paid attention to the Freezing schedule...     :-/

I fully agree with you, being so close, we should just charge
forward and do a final push to get fis-gtm in to Debian stable.

Let me check with Bhaskar and get back to you and the list
with an updated plan, aiming at making the freeze deadline.

   Luis