Re: ITP strap-base - Code-base for Strap - A GUI for aligning proteins by sequence and structure

Le Wed, May 30, 2012 at 04:10:29PM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> PS: Did you recieved my other mails concerning your SVN commits?

Dear Christoph,

I agree with Andreas.  One of the strenghts of working in a packaging team is
that commits are seen by peers, who can catch errors or make usefult comments.
But without log messages, the commits are more difficult to analyse and have
good chances to be ignored.  Are you committing through a system that does not
offer you the possibility to write a log message when sending changes ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,