Update of upstream files (Was: Status bibref gatherer)

Hi Charles,

thanks for your data update.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 11:25:58PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > Would it somehow be feasible to trigger a "complete reimport of
> > debian-med repository" because I did several changes to make the move
> > to the information in the upstream files as smooth as possible.
>
> I will trigger a mass reload tomorrow morning, but will not have time to
> implement the safeguard before.  As a temporary workaround, a small script that
> beeps when it detects a wrong package name in the pool would be as useful.

$ svn log
r2198 | plessy | 2012-03-30 02:23:09 +0200 (Fr, 30. Mär 2012) | 2 Zeilen

Collected updates.

$ svn up
U    g/gwyddion.copyright
U    l/libsbml.copyright
U    p/proda.upstream
U    s/seq-gen.copyright

It is correct that g/gwyddion.copyright was updated (I changed it
yesterday) but I also added g/gwyddion.upstream which is missing.
The same is true for libsbml and seq-gen.

I'm also missing the changes I made in ncbi-tools6:

commit 5cce57272c068f8bad7dccd62b4bf71029948c74
Author: Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>
Date:   Thu Mar 29 16:18:36 2012 +0200

    Took over and enhances references from tasks file

> I am unexpectedly busier and busier this week, so I may not be able to do
> much apart from the reloads.

No problem if you are busy.  Perhaps it makes sense if you enable me to
trigger the import myself.  If you are talking about a "mass reload" do
you some kind of scan like proposed in[1] to fetch everything in
relevant Vcs?

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2012/02/msg00174.html