Re: Uploaded r-cran-rsqlite (Re: Sponsor for r-cran-proto).

Le Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 10:38:50AM -0500, Carlos Borroto a écrit :

> I made a mistake here. At one point after pushing the initial
> repository and forgetting to push tags, I mess up my local repository
> so I erased and recloned. This means I don't have access to the tags
> created be git-import-orig. Sorry about that. Can I go back and
> recreate the tags using the ids from git log?

I checked out the upstream branch, made a new tag and pushed it.  Can you do
the same for the other repositories where the tags are missing ?

> After:
> $ ldd /usr/lib/R/site-library/RSQLite/libs/RSQLite.so | grep sqlite
>        libsqlite3.so.0 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsqlite3.so.0
> (0x00007fa474ed4000)
> $
>
> Do you think this is not prove enough? I'll be happy to completely
> remove the sqlite code from the package if you think that is
> necessary.

It looks good, but on the other hand, the package is not buildable after
completely deleting the SQLIte copy, so I wonder if we are doing everything
correctly.

Cheers,

Charles