Re: Southport outputs

On Wed, Feb 01, 2012 at 05:37:33PM +0000, Tim Booth wrote:
> As promised, I've compiled all the things people told me at the end of
> the Saturday and Sunday sessions into a highlights list on the Wiki
> page.  Looks like we were busy!

Yep.  Thanks to you all and specifically you Tim for making the meeting
possible and doing the aftermath.

> Andreas has also added his personal
> highlights so please feel free to do that yourself if you wish.

I also blogged in Debian Med blog[1].

> I've linked my talk slides to the Wiki - if the other speakers would
> like to share their slides then please add your link directly to the
> page.
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/Meeting/Southport2012

I added a link to my (few) slides.

BTW, may I remember attendees and others to sign the e-petition to free
Phylip[2].  As I said: If you mind publishing your e-mail, just send
me a private mail which I keep in case the authos of Phylip have some
interest and add an obfuscated mail address in the Wiki.

[1] http://debianmed.blogspot.com/
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/Meeting/Southport2012/ePetition_Phylip