Re: Southport outputs

On 02/02/2012 08:59, Andreas Tille wrote:
[snip]

BTW, may I remember attendees and others to sign the e-petition to free
Phylip[2].  As I said: If you mind publishing your e-mail, just send
me a private mail which I keep in case the authos of Phylip have some
interest and add an obfuscated mail address in the Wiki.

Can you point me at the license information on the Phylip website? I didn't find it (although it may be somewhere obvious).

Alan