Re: [MoM] Packaging fis-get

On Wed, Feb 01, 2012 at 10:38:36PM -0500, Luis Ibanez wrote:
> > OK, do you know a volunteer who has GT.M installed and can easily do the
> > job?  This would be really helpful.
>
> I'm happy to volunteer to do this.

Great.  Good to know you in the Debian Med team.

> BTW,
> My apologies for being away for the last few days,
> we are drowning in preparation activities for a full
> week meeting at the VA next week.

No real reason to apologise.  Sending a [VAC] (=vaccation) message to
announce this to others might be helpful (at least I'm doing so if I'm
unavailable unusally long (>= 5 days).)

I would also suggest to extend the MoM period to full February because
we started in midth January and just took a quite complex package.

> Also,
> We just started our 7th version of the Open Source class
> that we do at RPI. The students will be working on VistA
> and MUMPS (using GT.M from a VM). They could also
> lend us a hand in this process. Just like me, they will
> need guidance from all of you.

... you know where to ask. :-)