Southport outputs

Hi All,

As promised, I've compiled all the things people told me at the end of
the Saturday and Sunday sessions into a highlights list on the Wiki
page.  Looks like we were busy!  Andreas has also added his personal
highlights so please feel free to do that yourself if you wish.

I've linked my talk slides to the Wiki - if the other speakers would
like to share their slides then please add your link directly to the
page.

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/Meeting/Southport2012

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth@ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England