Re: Source code of phyutility

No problems. How about I just change it from derby to sqlite? I can do that either today or tomorrow but definitely before the end of the week if that would be more helpful. I don't use the derby functionality anymore and sqlite would be easier for users anyway. I would say you can just ignore the derby bit for now and continue as free and the next iteration will no longer have it.

Stephen